Delete
Started by Last [2218299] on in General Discussion.
About this thread
Posts archived: 20 / 20 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 20
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 15
- Likes on archived posts
- 57
- Authority score
- 37 / 100
- Historical score
- 29 / 100
- Story score
- 56 / 100
- Engagement score
- 64 / 100
Thread #455; People still haven't concluded that since city finds were nerfed, this book is dog shit.
.
Damn dude you exhausted your luck too quickly
If you find nothing, at least its one more book read for that merit.
Hope you find shit
put in awerness merits to 200% extra during this time.
Good luck!
I hope you get nothing, and leave them all for us
I didn't check the timestamp at first and was a bit crushed to see you didn't find anything for a whole 31 days :L
That said, you might as well use it, right? Books are non-transferable, so why not?
That said, you might as well use it, right? Books are non-transferable, so why not?
Some people don't even make back the money to cover the cost of resetting your merits twice. Its not worth it now the book is nerfed
vaild that is a valid point to be sure. depends if he already reset thou. mine is at 2500 so mine would be way expensive, but he is pretty young 100 days.
but ya it is a valid point. there is a risk to it.
but ya it is a valid point. there is a risk to it.
I have been saving the merit resets.... have two of the ones they gave us for free left... need this book though!
Good luck OP, but leave the SE's for me.
Good luck OP, but leave the SE's for me.
Well, since I got my awareness maxed when I used this book, I at least found one dumbells, and usually got about 5-10 items every midnight. Their value varies, but usually at least one of them had over 1m value
haven't found anything in over a week , if i do its all crap, when does the good stuff come out? I been playing for years only noobs get dumbbells skateboard etc even when i had awareness maxed id just find more crap more often. city finds , good ones that is, go to new players mostly.
I found boxing gloves on day 13 of reading the book. Approx 50m more of items during the other days (in day 28 now).
idk why people dont like this book. you get your city find merit so fast with it
i havent read any books yet but i really wanna read this one, the feeling of knowing you have such a big chance of getting a se each day is nice to have.
.