47 replies · 458 views · thread synced · 10 days ago
· View on torn.com
About this thread
Posts archived:48 / 48 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
Archived posts
48
Discussion span
→
Authority score
22 / 100
Historical score
28 / 100
Story score
62 / 100
Engagement score
72 / 100
People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.
Most-liked replies
Leafeh[467479]
· 19 likes · I'll pay you 100mill if you don't make a post for 3 months. Mail me if you're interested in this offer and don't post, and the timer can start there.
AineMari[2117276]
· 7 likes · I just wish to point out " Us Noobs" really doesn't apply to you at over 1000 days old in Torn. After 2.75 years in Torn I should think you know exactly how things work. Wishing you a good day, …