So as I approach my last day as a 3digit aged player, it got me thinking.....
Have I achieved in 1000 days what I had perhaps hoped for on the day I entered this wretched town.
There have been good times;
Finding my current faction, making some good friends, laughs in faction chat and discord, fun competitions.
There have been bad times;
Getting scammed as a new player, my old faction, watching players progress faster than me, losing out badly to stocks more often than not!
But in all, I think playing Torn is quite fun (for a text based game) Let's be honest, with the digital age, text based games are dying. Somehow, Torn keeps us logging in each day, and it's nice to see the playerbase continues to grow.
Notable achievements I have reached;
500m + BS
55 NNB
323 awards
3.1 W/L ratio
Highest level beaten: 89
I feel there is so much more I could have achieved, but overall, I'm happy :)
Discussion point:
In your time here, do you feel you have over achieved, or under achieved? Are you happy with your progress or wish you had done things differently?
Have I achieved in 1000 days what I had perhaps hoped for on the day I entered this wretched town.
There have been good times;
Finding my current faction, making some good friends, laughs in faction chat and discord, fun competitions.
There have been bad times;
Getting scammed as a new player, my old faction, watching players progress faster than me, losing out badly to stocks more often than not!
But in all, I think playing Torn is quite fun (for a text based game) Let's be honest, with the digital age, text based games are dying. Somehow, Torn keeps us logging in each day, and it's nice to see the playerbase continues to grow.
Notable achievements I have reached;
500m + BS
55 NNB
323 awards
3.1 W/L ratio
Highest level beaten: 89
I feel there is so much more I could have achieved, but overall, I'm happy :)
Discussion point:
In your time here, do you feel you have over achieved, or under achieved? Are you happy with your progress or wish you had done things differently?