I clearly do not understand how the bookie works. I put a bet in for 50k at 3.3. I figured that would get a payout of 50,000 x 3.3 for 165,000. The Bookie, however, says it would payout $113k. Where am I going wrong? How is the return on bets figured?
Bookie question
Started by TheBarcoded [2288206] on in Questions & Answers.
About this thread
Posts archived: 6 / 6 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 6
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 4
- Likes on archived posts
- 7
- Authority score
- 43 / 100
- Historical score
- 16 / 100
- Story score
- 29 / 100
- Engagement score
- 48 / 100
Moving to Q&A where someone who knows more may be able to answer.
Which game were you betting on? Cuz it should say your potential winnings are $115k not $113k
50k bet @ 3.3 multi would be a total pay out of 165k...
So... The break down would be.....
Original bet ---- 50k
Winnings ----. 115k
Total payout ---. 165k.
When you made the bet it would say something like ..
You will win 115k on your 50k bet....
I hope this helped .. it took me a bit to figure it out also...
So... The break down would be.....
Original bet ---- 50k
Winnings ----. 115k
Total payout ---. 165k.
When you made the bet it would say something like ..
You will win 115k on your 50k bet....
I hope this helped .. it took me a bit to figure it out also...
Oh, OK. Thanks, ChefMutzy! That makes more sense now. :-)
no worries mate.... youll be losing money like me in no time LOL
good luck... any tips are always welcomed
good luck... any tips are always welcomed