Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Does DUDE need help?

Started by CRLF [2095076] on in General Discussion.

47 replies · 588 views · thread synced · 4 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 48 / 48 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
48
Discussion span
→
Authority score
58 / 100
Historical score
26 / 100
Story score
60 / 100
Engagement score
72 / 100

People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.

Most-liked replies

CRLF [2095076]
I've noticed a pattern in DUDE's recent posts, and I'm becoming concerned for his well-being.

In "DUDE DUDE Number 1 Reporter", we see these disturbing errors in the OP:

inbetween --> in between
accomplishenets --> accomplishments
fo (possibly intentional slang...)
Mydehin --> Myhedin
definietly --> definitely
confidensce --> confidence
arguemnt --> argument

And then in the OP for "Faction Bio: JFA" we see further signs of decline:

oepned --> opened
sugarvavles --> sugarvalves
universrity --> university

As a caring Torn community, we should join together and decide how best to help DUDE.

Which of these options do you think best describe the problem? Please reply below with your helpful suggestions for treatment.
Triplicant [2037705]
Fastest is probably some sorta super saiyan Hackerman

You do type fast though, I'll give you that - Which leads to typo's.

Now, I know sometimes I do indeed mispell or misread words, my doctor told me the name of the condition, urgh, what was it...

Oh yeah - I have sexdaily. 
JS_REP [1033180]
Think all dude needs is spell check. His posts are improving.  

The one example you provided is a name.  ‘Mydehin --> Myhedin’.  I cannot remember the correct spelling either.