Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Craps 'stuck'

Started by xedx [2100735] on in Bugs & Issues.

2 replies · 36 views · thread synced · 9 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 3 / 3 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
3
Discussion span
→
People posting
3
Likes on archived posts
1
Posts by staff, officers and moderators
1
Authority score
55 / 100
Historical score
29 / 100
Story score
32 / 100
Engagement score
36 / 100
xedx [2100735]
This is the same issue as thread https://www.torn.com/forums.php#/p=threads&f=19&t=16008616&b=0&a=0&start=0&to=17812398, which was closed. The issue still exists. I placed bets, and rolled - at which point I was told I had no tokens left. The dice continue to spin, and my bets are still on the table. None of the buttons (such as clear) are able to be pressed, and no way to stop the dice.

Screenshot:
https://i.imgur.com/LXm5iEN.png

Mentions: Craps

shro [1332742]
I've placed a lot of craps bets and every time you have 1 token left, you can spin twice and get the UI to do this. This is a bug where the craps UI doesn't properly count down to zero tokens and lets you make an extra spin.

It's not really a problem though because you can play again when you get more tokens.