I try to sell the items for what they are going for. I'm not looking to make a whole bunch of money. I just want to be able to help other members to get what they need at a good price. Just keep an eye out. You'll never know what I have for sale in the market :). Happy Shopping :)
Selling Items
Started by MysticWolf [2290713] on in Trading Post.
About this thread
Posts archived: 3 / 3 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 3
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 2
- Likes on archived posts
- 1
- Posts by staff, officers and moderators
- 1
- Authority score
- 38 / 100
- Historical score
- 21 / 100
- Story score
- 20 / 100
- Engagement score
- 33 / 100
Most-liked replies
- PrincessJulie [11229] Admin
· 1 likes ·
Moved to trading post
Moved to trading post
Thank you so much. I really appreciate it :)