Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Zean's display case of stuff

Started by Zean [2247552] on in Graphics.

25 replies · 1.34k views · thread synced · 10 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 26 / 26 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
26
Discussion span
→
Authority score
42 / 100
Historical score
28 / 100
Story score
54 / 100
Engagement score
75 / 100

People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.

Most-liked replies

Mentioned in this thread

Faction 366 ×1 Faction 35507 ×1 Faction 37132 ×1

Zean [2247552]
Hey all!

I'm a designer and a part-time...doodler(?), and this is a portfolio of all the commissions and/or gifts I've done for people here :D


Profiles:



[image: i.imgur.com] [image: i.imgur.com] [image: i.imgur.com] [image: i.imgur.com] [image: i.imgur.com] [image: i.imgur.com] [image: imgur.com]





Badges:




[image: i.imgur.com] [image: i.imgur.com]







Forum Signatures:



[image: i.imgur.com]
[image: i.imgur.com]
[image: i.imgur.com]
[image: i.imgur.com]
[image: imgur.com]
[image: i.imgur.com]





Newspaper ads:



[image: i.imgur.com]
[image: imgur.com]
[image: imgur.com]





Company banners:



[image: i.imgur.com]
[image: i.imgur.com]
[image: imgur.com]





Profile Sigs:



[image: i.imgur.com]
[image: i.imgur.com]
[image: imgur.com]





Comics:



[image: i.imgur.com]

[image: i.imgur.com]

[image: i.imgur.com]

[image: i.imgur.com]

[image: i.imgur.com]

[image: i.imgur.com]





Faction Graphics:



[image: factionimages.torn.com]



[image: www.heasleys.org]



[image: www.heasleys.org]



[image: imgur.com]



[image: imgur.com]






Collaboration with vDOOMv:



[image: i.imgur.com]



[image: www.heasleys.org]





Faction Recruitment Pages:

The Nest
Fowl







Animal Kingdom:



[image: imgur.com]

[image: i.imgur.com]





[image: i.imgur.com]









Doodles:



[image: i.imgur.com] [image: i.imgur.com] [image: i.imgur.com] [image: i.imgur.com] [image: i.imgur.com] [image: i.imgur.com] [image: i.imgur.com] [image: i.imgur.com] [image: i.imgur.com] [image: i.imgur.com] [image: i.imgur.com] [image: i.imgur.com]
[image: imgur.com]






Thanks! :D


(P.S. if you'd like a commission, please PM me - I might be available, but please understand that I might not be most of the time T^T)

-Zean

[image: i.imgur.com]

Mentions: Evolution [366] · Monarch Embassy [37132] · The Nest [35507] · Grave Please · The Nest | Recruiting Active Players · vDOOMv ||ANiMATED GFX|| [FULL]

Vulture [2169837]
I always end up back here and every single time I have to have a go through of each of your comics. They all still make me laugh. I cannot express to you how impressive your talent is to me. I am lucky to have met you, and I am absolutely honored to have you as my friend. <3