Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Fireworks - Targets?

Started by Fogest [2254826] on in Missions.

3 replies · 173 views · thread synced · 9 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 4 / 4 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
4
Discussion span
→
People posting
4
Likes on archived posts
1
Authority score
35 / 100
Historical score
18 / 100
Story score
27 / 100
Engagement score
47 / 100

Mentioned in this thread

Chedburntest1 [1785649] ×1

Fogest [2254826]
Hey, are there any good targets you can use when you need to expend ammo? I need to expend 1500. I have in the past encountered some accounts that are tanks who do almost no damage to me, and my hits also do no damage to them. Anyone know of any profiles like this, I cannot recall which profiles those were that I found.