Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Nerve bar?

Started by Arauna [1639263] on in Bugs & Issues.

8 replies · 63 views · thread synced · 4 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 9 / 9 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
9
Discussion span
→
People posting
5
Likes on archived posts
3
Authority score
49 / 100
Historical score
22 / 100
Story score
38 / 100
Engagement score
47 / 100
Arauna [1639263]
My computer died about a month ago. I finally logged in yesterday, only to find that my nerve bar was 58 (it was 50). Today it is 77. I don't understand, I wasn't even here. If there is a bug I do not want to get in trouble for not reporting. Any ideas?
Josephine [1923258] Wiki Contributor
If your faction changed perks (specifically, extra nerve from criminality), that would explain the nerve increase.
Smokey123 [248901] Helper
Yep Josephine is correct.

Click the faction tab and then upgrades. Here you will find the faction trees. These are what you spend respect on now.

Your faction must have Criminality branch active and nodes activated within it.

Enjoy your extra nerve =) also, have a look around the upgrades section, its quite nice to see what other benefits you are getting form your faction.