I'm on here for an answer or a fix . I usually play on android and I don't seem to have the binoculars tool at the top of the screen . I'm not sure if you unlock it somehow or if it's a basic tool any answers would be really appreciated
Binoculars Missing
Started by Simeon142 [2284298] on in General Discussion.
About this thread
Posts archived: 4 / 4 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 4
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 4
- Likes on archived posts
- 6
- Authority score
- 34 / 100
- Historical score
- 20 / 100
- Story score
- 44 / 100
- Engagement score
- 45 / 100
You need donator status I believe.
That’s a donator tool called advanced search. You need donator status to use it. But if I recall, you only need donator status once to keep it forever.
Nope you don't
You can access only if you have donator status
You can access only if you have donator status