Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Max happy

Started by DixieNormus [1875583] on in Bugs & Issues.

3 replies · 46 views · thread synced · 5 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 4 / 4 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
4
Discussion span
→
People posting
3
Likes on archived posts
0
Authority score
33 / 100
Historical score
15 / 100
Story score
30 / 100
Engagement score
37 / 100
DixieNormus [1875583]
I have a book self control for losers its supposed to decrease cooldowns by 50% I havent seen where it has decreased anything,and i dont think its doing its job. Im in a 10 Adult Network, it only let me use 5 maybe 6 edvds i popped the ecstasy but it only got me to 58k happy, I was trying to get to 99k happy. What did I do wrong?
Stewie [1494547]
Erotic DVD is a Booster item and Xanax is a Drug.

This Book reduces all Consumable cooldowns. This is for Candy, Alcohol and Cans. Nothing else.

Thanks.