Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Lost referral

Started by HONDO [2328554] on in Bugs & Issues.

18 replies · 198 views · thread synced · 5 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 19 / 19 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
19
Discussion span
→
People posting
8
Likes on archived posts
8
Posts by staff, officers and moderators
4
Authority score
58 / 100
Historical score
33 / 100
Story score
44 / 100
Engagement score
60 / 100

Most-liked replies

Mentioned in this thread

bogie [148747] ×1

HONDO [2328554]
Had a friend sign up and he forgot to put my name as a referral, was wondering if an admin could help get this straightened out by manually adding to my acct so hopefully I can get my referral bonus.
Boralix [2329225]
Yes, hondo’s statement Is completely true. He recommended torn to me to download about 2 weeks ago and I’ve played it ever since.
Boralix [2329225]
He texted me and told me to go to torn.com and download it and that it was a really fun game. I didn’t add him as a referral because I didn’t know how to.
Boralix [2329225]
Hey Brony you should check out this game Torn, you can play it on your phone or PC Torn.com it's fun, no pay to win and me and some friends are getting set to kick ass. Dont take alot of time.
Boralix [2329225]
Hey admin, I’m on iPhone mobile and I can’t figure out how to create a link out of a screen cap but this is the initial copy and pasted message.