Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Weird Laws

Started by AwakeNoWokeFail [79965] on in Politics & Law.

13 replies · 70 views · thread synced · 7 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 14 / 14 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
14
Discussion span
→
People posting
8
Likes on archived posts
19
Authority score
8 / 100
Historical score
10 / 100
Story score
32 / 100
Engagement score
53 / 100
AwakeNoWokeFail [79965]
In the USA, it's illegal to flip your middle finger (the bird) at a horse in a federal park.

Thank goodness I live in California that has horse ranches everywhere. There was a horse I would flip off every time I went by. I can't explain why but it had nothing to do with sex.
AwakeNoWokeFail [79965]
Can you get the death sentence in S Carolina?

If so, a person who fails at a suicide but someone else dies, could possibly sentenced to death?

What a waste of taxpayer money, just shoot his ass when you catch him.
AwakeNoWokeFail [79965]
Wellll...if your toes look as bad as Sweeney's teeth, it's understandable.

;)

insultedit: I couldn't pass it up after I thought it. I changed 'your' to 'Sweeney'.
UkPrincess21 [2317749]
I just googled it, and you're right it isn't true. Here's a few that are though

Sticking a stamp upside down on an envelope is treason

It's illegal to wear a suit of armour inside the houses of parliment
Sannemander [2088627]
The strangest law I found from Spain is this one:

"Madrid probably has one of the weirdest laws in existence. Between the times of 3:29 PM and 6:47 PM, people cannot ask one another what time it is. The irony of somebody asking what time it is to avoid not breaking a rule of asking what time it is couldn’t be any more hilarious."