Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

$1million wheel

Started by WelshTaz [2287889] on in Bugs & Issues.

3 replies · 29 views · thread synced · 5 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 4 / 4 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
4
Discussion span
→
People posting
2
Likes on archived posts
1
Authority score
33 / 100
Historical score
15 / 100
Story score
32 / 100
Engagement score
37 / 100
Stewie [1494547]
Stewie: Hey, if you go here — https://www.torn.com/loader.php?sid=spinTheWheelLastSpins — you can confirm you got 25 Casino Tokens?
Stewie: I just wanna make sure!
WelshTaz: yes I did thanks, I misread the wheel, sorry for that
Stewie: Not a problem, will close the report. Thanks!
Last message: Thu, 20:47 - TCT

I wanted to make sure with them. They did indeed get 25 Casino Tokens, closing report.

Mentions: Stewie [1494547] · WelshTaz [2287889]