So, someone gave tc email addresses to the russian mafia. For years led them on pretending like had access to an American journalist's personal email addresses. And then today just gave them 3 tc email addresses. this is going to be f**king biblical.
This is hilarious
Started by EvilGeneration [2343943] on in Graveyard.
About this thread
Posts archived: 15 / 15 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 15
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 15
- Likes on archived posts
- 24
- Posts by staff, officers and moderators
- 1
- Authority score
- 40 / 100
- Historical score
- 19 / 100
- Story score
- 53 / 100
- Engagement score
- 59 / 100
what
Please elaborate.
In b4 someone gets chopped into dog food.
Collusion confirmed
I think my email may look quite different from any journalist. Due to the fact that rather than possible stories filling my inbox I have a bunch of college ads.
Just a hunch maybe some Russian guy might want to go to a college in America
Just a hunch maybe some Russian guy might want to go to a college in America
People are making multi accounts for the dumbest reasons these days.
Amen son, you got your daddys IQ xx
Peace
Peace
This is y u don’t take Xanax irl
What the f did this OP say. This is worse than DUDES pink rants or ED's lavish videos. I'm lost, screw this.
Aw, man... The post title was 'this is hilarious' and when I read it, it wasn't hilarious at all. Gets me every time. Mind you, I also keep getting caught out when I see people walking down the street in football shirts with 'Messi' written on their backs. I'm like "Whoa... that's Messi!" and when I run to catch him up it never is Messi at all.
Can we get this graved? It isn't in understandable English.
Bro, it's ecstasy OR cocaine, not ecstasy AND cocaine.
Don't mix and post, bad idea.
Don't mix and post, bad idea.