Bad poker split at around 6:21 torn time on a 2.5/5m poker table. I got screwed out of a big pot (to blockbuilder who should have lost the hand). I had jacks full of threes (AJ in hand, two jacks and two threes and somethin else on the board). He had KK, for only a two pair vs my full house. Please look into this and make this right.
Blaze won $340,000,000 with the hand: Full House, Jacks full of Threes
Blockbuilder won $247,500,000 with the hand: Two Pair, Kings and Jacks
Blockbuilder raised $137500000 (All in)
Blaze bet $90000000 (All in)
That is all I could paste before the starter quickly started the next hand. Blockbuilder should not have won.
This is Poker 2.0?
No, this was during regular poker. I believe I am owed at least 180m, but could be more as others were in the hand. I believe the table was called ‘Poker Game’ if that helps.
So, they don't have a Game ID. However, it was apparently the only 2.5/5m game going on at the time, and within 5 minutes of the time provided — according to the OP in chat with me.
Let's see if Pavel can locate this, but without a game ID, it makes it difficult.
Prob because the other guys his all in is higher then yours
He should have only won the 47.5m though since I had him beat. He was given 247.5m for some odd reason. So I think I’m short 200m. It all happened so fast...I was baffled. Next time I’ll be sure to record game id as well.
i agree that i should have lost that hand .. but it wasnt my fault that i won that hand ...i dont even know if i left the table with that money or lost it there .. i should not be paying the hand off
y should i be paying now? i have used up the money .. it wasnt my fault .. system bug means the staff is responsible .. i think it should be paid by officials not taken from my pocket
please look into the issue and i would like u to clear my debt
Thank you for correcting this bad split. I understand blockbuilders side, it wasn’t his fault the software originally split it wrong...just a messy situation in general. Hopefully the bad splits are not an issue in poker 2.0.