Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

POKER SPLIT ISSUE

Started by Blockbuilder [2172309] on in Bugs & Issues.

4 replies · 45 views · thread synced · 14 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 5 / 5 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
5
Discussion span
→
People posting
3
Likes on archived posts
1
Authority score
34 / 100
Historical score
16 / 100
Story score
33 / 100
Engagement score
40 / 100
Blockbuilder [2172309]
$200,000,000 has been deducted from your account. Poker split correction - Removed $200mil

I received this event.. which was deducted from my account in morning on the basis of one poker hand which I should have lost but got the money becoz of the bug.. I don't even remember if I left the table with the winning amount or not .. and it was deducted from my account without any notification .. u cannot take the money from me when the fault is not mine it was the system bug .. so officials should look into it .. I did l not leave the table with the winning so deducting the amount from me is not fair .. should have done it on that day itself .. I don't have money on me .. look into the issue and clear my debt
Stewie [1494547]
This is because of Bad Split, which was reported here: https://www.torn.com/forums.php#/p=threads&t=16109183, one of the many issues in the original poker client is that these can happen, and if reported, will be corrected. I do apologise, but there isn't anything we can do about this.

However, we do have the Poker 2.0 Beta out now, and if you want to avoid issues like this, I would recommend using that instead.

Thanks.

Mentions: Bad Poker Split

Blockbuilder [2172309]
Not happy with the solution .. i didn't take the winnings off the table .. and now I am being punished becoz of the bug in ur system .. I would like u to refund my amount or to pass on the issue to higher ups please
Ac3to [2196357]
I agree this is kinda stupid, it's happened to me; for me it was only 60m but I agree having the money taken from you when you already lost it at the table doesn't really make sense.

The problem is they can't make money appear, and that person rightfully won the money, so they have to take it from you.

I think this is one of the places that the 'church funds' should go to, myself.