Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Keep Overdosing

Started by jason7 [237606] on in Bugs & Issues.

2 replies · 42 views · thread synced · 7 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 3 / 3 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
3
Discussion span
→
People posting
3
Likes on archived posts
1
Authority score
33 / 100
Historical score
16 / 100
Story score
32 / 100
Engagement score
37 / 100
jason7 [237606]
I have always been using Ecstasy for gym and have only overdose on average once/month. However, for the past 2 days, I have been taking Ecstasy 3x and overdose on all occasion even though I have only got back from rehab. I'm not sure if this is a bug, but I knew the chances of getting overdose on Ecstasy is extremely small, and to get overdose 3x in a row (after rehab) is not normal. Please look into this and thank you in advance for the help.
Stewie [1494547]
Overdosing is completely random. Rehab has no effect on whether or not you will overdose.

There is a chance to overdose every single time you take a drug, I believe Ecstasy is around ~5% chance.