Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

NoConfirmBuy

Started by DeKleineKobini [2114440] Committee on in Tools & Userscripts.

34 replies · 1.47k views · thread synced · 8 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 35 / 35 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
35
Discussion span
→
Authority score
63 / 100
Historical score
48 / 100
Story score
42 / 100
Engagement score
72 / 100

People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.

Most-liked replies

Mentioned in this thread

MightyGoober [812478] ×2

DeKleineKobini [2114440] Committee Committee

This thread is outdated, please use my new thread.



Once again, I made a script as requested by someone. In this case it's by MightyGoober [812478] in this thread.

It 'removes' (automatically clicks) the confirm button on the item market.
It can be installed here.

Changelog:
  • 2.0.0
    * it actually is should be legal now, asked for confirmation on this
  • 2.1.0
    * it works more than once now
  • 3.0.0
    * improved performance, it no longers listens to all changes on the entire page

Mentions: MightyGoober [812478] · [Request] Quick Click item Market · DKK Scripts - removed

Heasleys4hemp [1468764] Committee Committee
buy.click();

I wouldn't do it like this. This sends a click event to the element, which, if I'm not mistaken, is illegal since the script is clicking for you.


​
Kobie [2156358]
I question this being legal... But isn't it the same as the auto bust feature of doctorn?

Edit: I can see this has already been asked in the original thread.
DeKleineKobini [2114440] Committee Committee
There are 2 ways to do it.

The way I did it was clicking the confirm button.
The way DoctorN does it is by kind of simulating the confirm button on the first button.

The first way is very likely illegal.
The second one is more like a gray zone I'd think.
vavi [2224491]
if you dont want to be in the ilegall/grey zone, check this out.

tos have made it

// ==UserScript==
// @name imarket buy to right
// @namespace namespace
// @version 0.1
// @description description
// @author tos
// @match *.torn.com/imarket.php*
// @grant GM_addStyle
// ==/UserScript==

GM_addStyle(`
a.yes-buy {
position: absolute;
right: 10px;
}
span.close-icon {
position: absolute;
right: 25px;
margin: 12px;
}
`)
DeKleineKobini [2114440] Committee Committee
Any source on this? It's a bit questionable either way.
As this script removes one of the 2 clicks, by automatically 'clicking' on the second one.
Shane [1514924]
I made a script that changes the click on the button to send off the buy post request, skipping the confirm without using any virtual clicks. I asked in the forum about it before and it seemed to be agreed that it was fine
bogie [148747] Admin Staff
The method by which DrN uses is legal, having the script click the button for you is illegal. So in the case of your script design from what I can see above as it is clicking it for you initially that is illegal.
DeKleineKobini [2114440] Committee Committee
Version 2.0.0 is released and it should be legal to use this time.

EDIT: it isn't yet perfect, it only works on 1 item after every load, working to fix that