Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Duke Mission Bug

Started by IITurbomikeII [2247336] on in Bugs & Issues.

1 replies · 19 views · thread synced · 12 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 2 / 2 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
2
Discussion span
→
People posting
2
Likes on archived posts
1
Posts by staff, officers and moderators
1
Authority score
54 / 100
Historical score
25 / 100
Story score
29 / 100
Engagement score
31 / 100

Most-liked replies

IITurbomikeII [2247336]
I received a mission from Duke to beat down 3 targets, the problem is, my last target is in federal jail awaiting account deletion. How can I get around this, and will I be able to complete this mission again if I fail it?