Looking for a job or a new one? PM if interested.
Job!
Started by Year95 [2314274] on in Company Recruitment.
About this thread
Posts archived: 8 / 8 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 8
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 7
- Likes on archived posts
- 9
- Posts by staff, officers and moderators
- 1
- Authority score
- 40 / 100
- Historical score
- 21 / 100
- Story score
- 28 / 100
- Engagement score
- 53 / 100
Most-liked replies
Pls blowjob
He’s more of a hands on worker, he’s looking to do handsjobs
What is this? A center for ants?
I'm fertile
Jesus take the wheel.
.
.
.
I nick-named my dick "Wheel" due to a recent sexual adventure with my bicycle. Don't ask for the details
.
.
.
I nick-named my dick "Wheel" due to a recent sexual adventure with my bicycle. Don't ask for the details
Moved to company recruitment