I swear, Torn City has been a huge inspiration in my life. I feel i have more discipline in the real world thanks to this game. Cheers, Everyone :)
Best Game Ever
Started by GraveFiasco [2353132] on in General Discussion.
About this thread
Posts archived: 14 / 14 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 14
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 14
- Likes on archived posts
- 46
- Authority score
- 36 / 100
- Historical score
- 22 / 100
- Story score
- 53 / 100
- Engagement score
- 60 / 100
Most-liked replies
- Champion [1927067]
· 14 likes ·
I also have more discipline because of Torn. I make sure to only steal jackets at the clothes store IRL because they won't send me to jail for it
Oh, my dear newbie.
I also have more discipline because of Torn. I make sure to only steal jackets at the clothes store IRL because they won't send me to jail for it
D3vl the kinda guy to only steal jackets from the clothes store irl cos he thinks he wont go jail...
Torn probably isn't the best role model for your life.
- constantly poppin' drugs
- knifing enemies on the streets
- scamming
- playing Footlette
- committing numerous crimes
- global
- ect
I'll let you decide which is the worse influence.
- constantly poppin' drugs
- knifing enemies on the streets
- scamming
- playing Footlette
- committing numerous crimes
- global
- ect
I'll let you decide which is the worse influence.
even though pig racism plagues this community i still have met amazing friends :)
Peace
Peace
Joke of the century.
You're welcome.
You've been playing 5 days....if Torn is your greatest influence already, then you seriously need a role model.
Nub. Real ones steal parked cars
Torn helped me quit my addiction to league of legends. It also gave me a sleeping disorder as I try to squeeze in just one more flight before bed...
Totally worth it.
[image: i.imgur.com]
Totally worth it.
[image: i.imgur.com]
My wife is surprised I get up right when my alarm goes off. She doesn't know my mug protection is ending and I need to bank those billions before I get mega mugged. Plus I take my morning Xanny to reduce torn-stress.
if Torn gets you this excited... just wait... until you see boobs for the first time
Yeah, will you still feel that way when the game sucks 14 years of your life away.