Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Advert placements

Started by fola13 [2072284] on in Trading Post.

17 replies · 344 views · thread synced · 9 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 18 / 18 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
18
Discussion span
→
People posting
18
Likes on archived posts
46
Authority score
21 / 100
Historical score
28 / 100
Story score
46 / 100
Engagement score
64 / 100
fola13 [2072284]
Hey, I’m selling classified advert placements and banner placements in torn times for a reduced price each, you can pay for multiple in advance or pay after service. To acquire my services please chat me if I’m online or mail me if I’m not. Make sure not to send me money if I’m offline:)
Pls do drop your reviews down here
Zaddy [2072427]
really good and fast no scam and way cheaper than normal price
im also hiring : hiring for my new sweet shop 30k for total of 1k stats dm me rn also buying losses beers bricks and donator pack dm me
NevGi [2478990]
very honest and great services for great price and is very friendly and i recommend this great service