Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Android App v0.2.13 issue

Started by Saraph [2358755] on in Bugs & Issues.

5 replies · 20 views · thread synced · 11 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 6 / 6 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
6
Discussion span
→
People posting
2
Likes on archived posts
0
Authority score
33 / 100
Historical score
19 / 100
Story score
29 / 100
Engagement score
34 / 100
Saraph [2358755]
Eather u give all ur money or do The amount u want to deposit in several attempts until u have The amount left that u want
Stewie [1494547]
I believe it is related to the same problem with the money input boxes in the report I linked to, please add to the report I linked to.

Thanks.