Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

335 Enemies

Started by DUDE [1028023] on in Achievements.

36 replies · 454 views · thread synced · 7 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 37 / 37 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
37
Discussion span
→
Authority score
38 / 100
Historical score
20 / 100
Story score
48 / 100
Engagement score
68 / 100

People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.

Most-liked replies

DUDE [1028023]
DON't HATE ME. APPRECIATE ME.

I am here to make friends not enemies. But I got 335 of them. Why? I don't know.

I am not sad I have 335 enemies. I feel sad for those 335 who got their feelings hurt by me. Obsessed with me. Grown men, all of them. Hating on someone in an online game.

Pathetic. And sad.

Funny, I used be just like you. When I was 8.

Grow up. Or don't. Not my problem.

But thank you for letting me live rent free in your head.

[image: www.fearlessmotivation.com]

YOUR LOVE MAKES ME STRONG. YOUR HATE MAKES ME UNSTOPPABLE.
ChaosReigns [2169241]
And you wonder why with an attitude like yours?

ChaosReigns: What exactly are you trying to prove getting your minions to hit me? They get 2 or 3 hits on me when I land, I’ve trained and done crimes in between each hosp and I fly back out. Even the med cooldown I rack up with those few hosps, I burn off flying. When I land in the evening I have no reason to be out of hosp once training and crimes are done, so I sit in hosp waiting for my energy and nerve to regen. You literally are having zero impact on my gameplay.
DUDE: Are you mental?
DUDE: No ones hitting you dumbass
ChaosReigns: Ertone attacked and hospitalized you [view] 04:25:35 27/08/19 Ertone attacked and hospitalized you [view] 01:17:11 27/08/19 Moneybag123 attacked you but lost [view] 23:55:09 26/08/19 Metapod attacked and hospitalized you [view] 22:53:33 26/08/19 Homiewrecker attacked you but lost [view] 21:47:00 26/08/19
ChaosReigns: They are just the ones visible. All TRT
DUDE: Lol
DUDE: Dont ask me I am not TRT anymore. Ask m16
DUDE: or lily
DUDE: and gtfo of my DMs dumb bitch f**k off from here dont ever message me again or i will smack the shit out of you myself. I dont need anybodu to hit you
ChaosReigns: TheLuvlillypink: I’m not a poor f**k who’d use a macana TheLuvlillypink: I don’t waste my e on you TheLuvlillypink: I tell others to do it TheLuvlillypink: Now f**k off
DUDE: so why tf are u messaging me message the leaders
ChaosReigns: You are TRT. Your profile says so. 🤪
DUDE: yeah but i dont lead dummy
DUDE: so i woldnt know whats hapening in the faction unless we war or chain or someone says soething in chat
ChaosReigns: Don’t give me that bull! Everyone knows you M16 and Lilly are tight. And no one has mentioned anything in TRT chat? That’s shit and you know it. You are so full of bull.
DUDE: man i dont give a shit about hyou think i talk to them about you lmfaoooo
DUDE: ur a f**king noob
DUDE: i got biger problems
ChaosReigns: I can imagine :)
DUDE: here i made a thead for you tho
DUDE: https://www.torn.com/forums.php#/p=threads&f=16&t=16114689&b=0&a=0

Mentions: 335 Enemies

A_Mean_Person [1631303]
You and the random numbers again... Should have done it at 250 or now wait till 500... At the very least 400 or even 350...

335 is just random...
DUDE [1028023]
How is it a random number? If so go through the front page of the forum and all you will see is random numbers.
A_Mean_Person [1631303]
Not really, there is the 61 bounties dude, and that's about it. 69 is always acceptable, and the other random numbers are game age of when they achieved a milestone.
DUDE [1028023]
Looks like someone hurt your feelings. But listen kid TORN city knows when I am destroying someone I do it myself.

Grow up and stop messaging me liike a weirdo
DUDE [1028023]
8b networth
Burger turns 600
3.18/ post average
Thousand and one flights
61 bounties
69 stats

Just to name a few.
A_Mean_Person [1631303]
8 Billion is not random... Its 8 Billion.

600 again, not so random, should have been 500, but its rounded up nicely.

3.18 post average, you should open and notice the achievement is 10k karma. Again not random.

Thousand and one flights its a pun on thousand and one nights, so acceptable.

61 bounties, indeed random, and punished accordingly.

69 stats, is 69, we all love it and cherish the number, so again, no issue there. Plus, it actually takes same effort to get every stat to exactly 69M.
BRUTAL_THUG [1459431]
Ha ha loool.yes bro I know what your saying. Haters gonna hate man. I can relate atleast your sorry I'm not even sorry I was also like them.but then I turned 4 years old
manic [1554958]
I rounded it up moron.

Like you rounded your stats up... Jesus, have you some sort of brain injury?

Why isn't this turd of a thread GY already?

It's not an achievement, it's barely a topic. It's one of dud's epic 'look at me, I can use my potty' posts.
DUDE [1028023]
Are you stupid? I will get to 2b stats eventually. I will never have 500 enemies.

You really are stupid, aren't you?
manic [1554958]
I'm a man of science. I believe that one day we will have a quantum computer, we might have teleporation, hell, even time travel of sorts.

But you getting 2bill before 500 enemies?

My f**king bollocks will drop off before that happens...
DUDE [1028023]
Buddy I am only 400m away from 2b stats and 165 enemies away from 500. So unless you pay people to add me Its not happening

Wtf are you smoking?
manic [1554958]
I ain't doing anything. Check your enemy roll call, I don't even appear on it. Hell, I don't even downrate any more, because I can't be arsed.

You guys destroy you own world (as Morlon found with his precious karma, despite my warnings) by yourselves, you don't need any one else's help.

Good luck in your 2 bill quest, but may I make a suggest which might seem obvious to pretty much everyone? Maybe train? Because dayum... you slow.