Hi,
This has been probably been asked before, but I couldn't find my answer in the forums.
What is the best battle stats / level ratio?
For example if I'm level 8 and my total battle stats are 8000 is it good or bad? Or should I just hurry up and get to level 15 and start doing happy jumps as some people recommend?
I feel like either way after my newbie status ends I'll be attacked by the high level players that have billions of stats, right? Then again, I've been thinking that high level players don't attack newbies even after the newbie status is over, since it'd be the same as attacking a guy in a wheelchair aka pretty pathetic and embarrassing and other high level players might raise some eyebrows if you (only) attack much weaker players than yourself.
TL:DR : Is it worth it to keep your battle stats and level equal or should I hurry up to level 15 and then start training like there's no tomorrow?
My apologies if this question has been asked before for the 1000 times.
I'd prefer answers from players that are already minimum 15 levels or restart newbies.
Thank you for your advice.
This has been probably been asked before, but I couldn't find my answer in the forums.
What is the best battle stats / level ratio?
For example if I'm level 8 and my total battle stats are 8000 is it good or bad? Or should I just hurry up and get to level 15 and start doing happy jumps as some people recommend?
I feel like either way after my newbie status ends I'll be attacked by the high level players that have billions of stats, right? Then again, I've been thinking that high level players don't attack newbies even after the newbie status is over, since it'd be the same as attacking a guy in a wheelchair aka pretty pathetic and embarrassing and other high level players might raise some eyebrows if you (only) attack much weaker players than yourself.
TL:DR : Is it worth it to keep your battle stats and level equal or should I hurry up to level 15 and then start training like there's no tomorrow?
My apologies if this question has been asked before for the 1000 times.
I'd prefer answers from players that are already minimum 15 levels or restart newbies.
Thank you for your advice.