So it seems like it would be interesting to start a faction at some point. Problem is, I don't know when that point is. Should I wait until I'm a higher level? At what level did all of you faction owners start your factions? Thanks in advance.
When should I start?
Started by AdZrk [2337810] on in Faction Discussion.
About this thread
Posts archived: 4 / 4 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 4
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 4
- Likes on archived posts
- 6
- Authority score
- 34 / 100
- Historical score
- 20 / 100
- Story score
- 43 / 100
- Engagement score
- 44 / 100
should join established faction first, get a look at how one is ran for an example
^this^
then, when you are ready, I highly recommend buying a faction rather than starting one from scratch
then, when you are ready, I highly recommend buying a faction rather than starting one from scratch
Definitely join an established faction first like hopslam is saying, it is brutal running a faction. When you feel you're ready buy one rather than creating a new one like sincity suggested.