No amazing thread about our team?
We did our best, alliances went the wrong way due to a poor judgement, however, we had fun and we had some great team members who contributed and fought valiantly.
Until next year o/
This is the "amazing" thread for your team
Limit one each right?
I left as soon as I could. Looks like I made the correct call
Well ya did lose 6 tokens
I respected how hard you guys fought. This year's elimination has been extremely competitive and is an event that is a ton of fun. Hats off to you and your team sir. You fought valiantly.
I think Im good on unlocking more hairstyles or backgrounds.
2nd Team to betray the trolls, and 2nd team to be killed by our hand :)
The rumor mill told me you guys jumped ship because LJ promised to take you to the top. If it’s true, then that was pretty dumb :P
Obviously that wasn’t on the whole team, though, the rest of you all did pretty awesome. Fought hard against long odds
Who’s poor judgement led to your alliance going wrong?
I enjoyed it ;)
Got as well as gave some defends !!!
Our team did excellent for what we had! I was impressed by the leadership and cannot wait for next years elimination! Hope I see only familiar faces. :)
Once it got going and we had leadesr who knew what they was doing it was going well but may the best team win
Not one to bitch and slag! It was made and that’s that, that person will learn!
better luck next year, maybe less backstabbing :P was fun anyway :D
we went in kicking and screaming good luck to the rest of the teams
Both left to get a better finish right? Ironic
Ahhh, y'all boomers have gone and done it now
tHe FuTuRe iS nOw oLd MaN
#millenials #2019 #420 #yolo #endthemisery
Being on this team for my first elimination event has been an eye opener and a ton of fun! Thanks everyone!
Well done guys.
We fought well, and went down as a team screaming in the faces of our opponents whilst also drinking almond milk latte with coconut sugar sprinkled on top, and eating avocado toast. No other team can say that.
See you all next year,
~ Billie
<3
Millennials, I’m sorry for not being able to make us win or even get to the top 6, I did make some poor decisions and trusted some wrong people, but I still had a great time being able to lead such an amazing team.
Everything was going smooth the first few days when we were on the top, but I had to turn things around which affected us badly. Yes, things did not go our way and yes, we as a team could have done so much better but at least we went down with a fight! We were struggling so much the last couple of days and still managed to keep going. There were a couple of players who were against me on our team and it must have been frustrating but I don’t blame them at all, times like these we have to be very calm and just work together.
I came to this elimination team with the intentions of leading and deal with anything on the way, it really was an honour to guide/lead such a great group of people. Although, I really wish I could have done it better and If I had the chance to change some things, I would.
To my alliances from both sides lol, was really fun working with you people, especially MeanMike, ItsZahid, Legaci, Proph, Bullzeye, Ishtar, KPCSlor, Chit, Usinformal, Hcom3 and PrincessJulie.
I had to make some tough decisions for our own good which backfired on us. Again, I apologize for not being able to take this team all the way to the top, but I did try my best along with the help of the other leaders and council members.
I’d like to give a special thanks to Calla, Billie, Red-Rabbit, Robrecht, ZeroAndy, LagoonLynx, Yiddles FriedSaugage and PlatinumDevil for helping out a lot (I’m sorry If I missed out on someone). Also, Seren and wicked, even though you both came into the leadership team at the end, was really nice working with you guys! Oh, and JohnOD, you always had my back so it’s really appreciated from my side.
Thank you to those who stuck with me throughtout and did not go against me at all, you guys are the real ones! If this was your first elimination, hope you did enjoy. Proud of those who worked really hard, stayed on this team and made hits, you all did a very good job.
We’re the Millennials! Have a great day everyone, keep using those phones!