Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Millennials

Started by Yiddles [426457] on in General Discussion.

65 replies · 1.42k views · thread synced · 7 days ago · View on torn.com

Posts archived: 66 / 66 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Yiddles [426457]
We also had some extremely outspoken people in our ‘team’ who continually felt the need to undermine the hierarchy, in fed last time I looked though ;)
Tsume [195620]
sucks that you did, actually I quite enjoyed it - especially the last round. We didn't give up. We were giving everything we could, but unluckily for us, every team was smashing us (last 10 seconds from 40 tickets to 0).

Was fun. Thanks whoever fought hard.
Col1994 [2266763]
It was good fun! This was my first Elimination and I learnt a lot. Thanks for having me as part of the team :)

Keen for next year!