Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

AREA 51

Started by ihaveabigclock [2263643] on in Attacking.

2 replies · 286 views · thread synced · 4 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 3 / 3 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
3
Discussion span
→
People posting
2
Likes on archived posts
2
Authority score
43 / 100
Historical score
34 / 100
Story score
39 / 100
Engagement score
48 / 100

Mentioned in this thread

ihaveabigclock [2263643] ×1

ihaveabigclock [2263643]


[image: profileimages.torn.com]
Defends/Losses specialists

*********************************************************
PLAY AREA 51 - ZOMBIE INVASION



*******************************************************


- 6, 10, 16 or 22 losses per time (bunched together)
- Full Zombie invasion
- 5x Faster to reach your goal


- 6x losses @600k per defend
- 10x losses @600k per defend
- 16x losses @600k per defend
- 22x losses @600k per defend
- Just pm me Horde if you want my services
- Free data analyst reports
- Credit Score check apply
- T&C apply
- If you require more than 6, 10, 16 or 22 e.g 400 losses (just pm an officer "Ihaveabigclock" 400 defends and we'll will get back to with a discount)
- Availability: CLOSED
- Horde
- START
*******************************************************************************
INTERESTED IN BECOMING A ZOMBIE
*******************************************************************************
Contact one of the officers to learn how to become part of one of the greatest
defends/losses specialists

Join our Discord: (Click the logo)

[image: profileimages.torn.com]



CAMPAIGN
HORDE

SINGLE PLAYER


CO-OP
LEADERSCORE BOARD
CREDITS
EXIT

Mentions: ihaveabigclock [2263643] · AREA 51 · AREA 51 · AREA 51 · AREA 51 · AREA 51 · AREA 51

ihaveabigclock [2263643]
[image: awardimages.torn.com]Fast and reliable for a large contract! A pleasure to work with, keeps excellent records. Will do business with again!

[image: awardimages.torn.com]He reacts fast and did a great job. Would beat his ass 20 times again. R+

[image: awardimages.torn.com]This user personally sells to me regularly. He's a great seller that charges me less than I offer normally per loss.

"If you require more than 50 e.g 400 losses (just pm an officer "Ihaveabigclock" 400 defends and we'll will get back to with a discount)"

This quote is what makes or breaks him. He has these prices set to encourage more people to buy into a bulk contract, I believe. I currently have a 500 loss contract with his group, and they are charging me 300k per loss, which is fair play considering that I pay 350k per normally. Perhaps he isn't the best person to go to for singular or small sets of losses, but for the bigger numbers he is a good source to have.

This is just my opinion and review based off of what I have experienced and paid for personally. I hope this was helpful! :D

[image: awardimages.torn.com]professional service. Bought 50+ losses. R+
Nightsfury [2109257]
I'm sorry I am a little confused what you commenting on saying you received services from yourself as you are the OP and then you are the first comment stating you gave it R+ and a great review. How does one buy 50 losses from yourself?

If I am miss understanding the posting please enlighten me.