Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

RIP keyboards.

Started by Hcom3 [2003693] on in General Discussion.

75 replies · 1.4k views · thread synced · 10 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 76 / 76 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
76
Discussion span
→
Authority score
59 / 100
Historical score
27 / 100
Story score
65 / 100
Engagement score
80 / 100

People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.

Most-liked replies

Mentioned in this thread

Scary_Terry [2002280] ×1 TooMuchTuna [2147498] ×1 WaywardSquid [2330087] ×1

Hcom3 [2003693]
Elimination is always a chore when you do it, and something to remember when its over. This year I got to meet a new set of leaders, of people. I got to experience why I like torn so much. Its a fairly simple game, but has much deeper themes.

Keyboard went into this in a sort of struggle...
We had leader disputes, and not to mention the youngest team this year. But that didn't stop us.

We, against my expectation managed to rise to 3rd, and even when it seemed like we would end, we kept pushing.

Id like to thank the following people for this years success.

Leaders:
PrincessJulie
Oran
Fidel-Castro
Hcom3

Council:
EwokVillage
ZEZIMA
Sh99er
megalomanical
Mafia

Special mentions:
Animelive(spiritual leader)
Burger(dedication and support)
Deathly_Hollow(donation)
Kamatez(donation & support)
Many... Many... Others.

Its been a pleasure. See you all next year.

GO KEYBOARDS
Anonnomiss [2266855]
I want to thank you all for the help and dedication, as a noob this was a great experience
thank you
anon
TooMuchTuna [2147498]
It was honestly a lot of fun participating this year. The Keyboard Warriors were great to get along with. Thanks for the fun times, teammates!

Congrats to LJ and BC for 1st and 2nd!!
Sh99er [2081146]
Love you guys, was fun, and hey, I beat my 10th place in team record with 7th, so I'm happy, even if some others aren't so happy