Hey any anyone who can help a girl...
About this thread
Posts archived: 20 / 20 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 20
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 15
- Likes on archived posts
- 32
- Posts by staff, officers and moderators
- 1
- Authority score
- 42 / 100
- Historical score
- 34 / 100
- Story score
- 54 / 100
- Engagement score
- 61 / 100
Most-liked replies
- JussiJernkuuk [1874922]
· 10 likes ·
Unfortunately I have a strict policy of only helping dudes. - Tilted [1694357]
· 1 likes ·
is it considered RWT to trade nudes for a PI asking for a friend :') - PrincessJulie [11229] Admin
· 1 likes ·
Graved: this is basically a duplicate of your other thread, and that one is less likely to get backlash...
help with what?
probably should be put in questions and answers
Unfortunately I have a strict policy of only helping dudes.
I is AmPHEromine, pilz give PI.
Super horny guy: sure darlin here's an island here's a DP and here's all the money in my bank now open up
I am also a female of legal age, send me items
I too only help middle aged men, sorry op
is it considered RWT to trade nudes for a PI
asking for a friend
:')
asking for a friend
:')
You should learn quick, no one will want to help until you're 14 days into the game
Probably.
Still though... Send me free samples, I may still take the offer
Still though... Send me free samples, I may still take the offer
Seems like she is pretty experience to need help if she is in a faction on the first day of signing up on this game.
Watch from a week a small diamond and a dash in it will be there next to her name lol
Watch from a week a small diamond and a dash in it will be there next to her name lol
Mentions: Newbie
Graved: this is basically a duplicate of your other thread, and that one is less likely to get backlash...
I mean two threads in GD within an hour of each other asking for help wouldn't inspire much confedence on my end, even if they were past 14 days.
To OP, I've seen you've already gotten the link to the Tutorials & Guides forum and some advice on factions in your other thread so I'll give some different advice, you definitely want say what part of the game you want help with and be clear that you're not looking for items/money.
To OP, I've seen you've already gotten the link to the Tutorials & Guides forum and some advice on factions in your other thread so I'll give some different advice, you definitely want say what part of the game you want help with and be clear that you're not looking for items/money.
I’ve been accused of being that before... send me stuff killin ... lol
Only heard of are em tree never heard of RWT?
RWT, the shortened version for "real women trading"
we've all seen "Taken" with Liam Neeson, nuff said
we've all seen "Taken" with Liam Neeson, nuff said