I was playing poker and was doing good and then had a flush and lost to a 3 of a kind ace.. i lost over 400m because of this. was it a glitch or did they change the rules of poker?
Poker glitch
Started by -Smithers- [2360858] on in Bugs & Issues.
About this thread
Posts archived: 13 / 13 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 13
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 6
- Likes on archived posts
- 2
- Authority score
- 36 / 100
- Historical score
- 27 / 100
- Story score
- 45 / 100
- Engagement score
- 55 / 100
Can you provide the table ID? When exactly did it happen?
We are going to need the table name and an approximate time of this happening?
Do you have the above information? Without it, it will be significantly more difficult to check!
I'm not sure if the tables change names or not but it was one of the 1m Big blind tables at around 8:30pm pacific daylight time
While I was playing poker earlier the poker lobby froze and wouldn't let me raise or check when I was holding a flush of clubs.
It was the last game I played poker
could you please check this and refund the loss thank you
It was the last game I played poker
could you please check this and refund the loss thank you
1m stake lobby I was playing
Time around 14:30 today
River Wizard, how do you guys still not know?
So, ~03:30am UTC (30/09/19) on a $1,000,000 Big Blind for the OP.
Possibly River Wizard table.
Possibly River Wizard table.
Am i getting my 400m back or am i just out that much money because torn ripped me off.
Is this going to go anywhere or am i just out that much money?
Hello, for some reason you didn't get the server response with new cards. Cards you saw that game was the cards from your previous hand. We've made a fix that hopefully will prevent such cases.
Closing the issue for now. Feel free to reopen the report if this issue will happen again in the future.
Thanks
Closing the issue for now. Feel free to reopen the report if this issue will happen again in the future.
Thanks