Hey, this started last week, Thursday or Friday. When I go to missions>and then tap on a mission, it does not display the mission I tapped on. It does highlight the mission, but, I must double or triple tap for the mission to come up with duke’s description. On my laptop it works like normal. Not sure if this is happening on droid phones or not. I have a iPhone X running the newest os update...using safari.
Mission bug/nuisance
Started by iamvoid [2196815] on in Bugs & Issues.
About this thread
Posts archived: 6 / 6 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 6
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 2
- Likes on archived posts
- 1
- Authority score
- 33 / 100
- Historical score
- 21 / 100
- Story score
- 33 / 100
- Engagement score
- 39 / 100
Would you be able to provide a screenshot, or preferably a screen recording of the issue please?
Yep, will do a screen recording when I get home from work.
Did you manage to get one?
So, where are we at with this one?
No response, closing report for now.