Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Status Icon for Coding Virus

Started by -Sand- [1365596] on in Suggestions.

3 replies · 26 views · thread synced · 9 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 4 / 4 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
4
Discussion span
→
People posting
3
Likes on archived posts
2
Authority score
24 / 100
Historical score
14 / 100
Story score
30 / 100
Engagement score
35 / 100
-Sand- [1365596]
Can we implement a status icon for coding viruses? It can be similar to the bank, i.e., it changes color and stay there until you code another one. Coding virus usually takes a lot of time, and when it finished there's only an event notification. Sometimes I'm kinda busy in real life when I receive the events, five minutes later I come back and totally forget it for a month or so.
cooksie [2152172]
During the last batch of icons that were added, Virus icons were discussed. In the end I decided against it as they're not useful enough to warrant appearing for every single player - taking focus away from other icons. Considering that these viruses and the laptop / PC will be entirely replaced with a new system at some point, I don't feel a huge demand for this personally.

https://www.torn.com/forums.php#/p=threads&f=4&t=16091076&b=0&a=0&start=0&to=19315315

Mentions: [100+] Virus Coding Icon