Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Books

Started by Ciprian2020 [2394805] on in Questions & Answers.

11 replies · 242 views · thread synced · 11 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 12 / 12 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
12
Discussion span
→
People posting
8
Likes on archived posts
17
Authority score
45 / 100
Historical score
17 / 100
Story score
34 / 100
Engagement score
59 / 100

Most-liked replies

No_yolo_plz [1889385]
Books come in two forms.

A. As a throwable temporary weapon to be used during attacks

B. As a item that provides an effect either during the 30 days or after 30 days are finished. These books are not tradable and are acquired through subscriber rewards or bought with mission credits
Owen [2087327]
Books are a one time use which have varying special effects for 31 days

You can get them as monthly subscriber rewards, through mission points and city finds

For more info
No_yolo_plz [1889385]
Just to add on, books are one time use during your Torn life time, so you will only be able to use each book once. Choose ur timing wisely.
DangerousJD [424296]
You get them by trading mission points for them, but they rarely show up, last year I have gotten a lot of them this year only 2 has shown up so far I save all my points until I see a book show up.
cooksie [2152172]
You don't just get them from trading mission points. You also receive books from subscriber rewards and from city finds.
iribuya [2103695]
C. Book of Carols:

Effect: Reduces education course duration by 6 hours and increases booster cooldown by 6 hours.

;)

cooksie [2152172]
They're very rare in the city but are possible to find, always have been, as far as I know. There was a thread a while ago people complaining about the lack of high value items in the city, Chedburn posted a list of items found in the last 24 hours and it included a couple of books.
ISHAAN [2112856]
I hardly check mission items but I thought of looking it after I saw your comment.

You bought Book: Ugly Energy for 1669 mission points

Thank you