Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Gift Mission

Started by Stugots [2396135] on in Bugs & Issues.

4 replies · 28 views · thread synced · 11 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 5 / 5 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
5
Discussion span
→
People posting
3
Likes on archived posts
0
Posts by staff, officers and moderators
1
Authority score
54 / 100
Historical score
26 / 100
Story score
29 / 100
Engagement score
35 / 100
Stugots [2396135]
Acquired random item from dump. Put it in a box, wrapped it and sent it to nateedogg1 per mission requirements. didn't work. repeated 2x more. still nothing. faction confirmed that I performed the task correctly. mission still shows as pending. is this a bug or am I inept?
Stewie [1494547]
I'll pass this along.

Please do not try to complete the task if it failed the first time in the future, report it right away. Thanks!