A day back I went to buy a Donator Pack via Bazaar, upon buying the donator pack I then went and checked my inventory, did not receive item and lost out the 25m
Today, I was doing my normal training, sat at 4500, I went and watched 2 erotic DVDs. I did not check my happiness tell the end. After using both dvds I took an ecstasy, and checked my happiness. It sat at 9000 which is impossible even sitting at 0 happiness start. Unsure if dvds didnt work or the E, but assuming the dvds did not as, 4500 start happiness x2 gave me 9000.
I see this on October 12:
| 12-10-2019 15:43:55 | Zoot bought 1x Box of Grenades on realistassasin's bazaar at $25,404,000 each for a total of $25,404,000 |
You lost the happiness due to the 15 minute reset:
| 3200058144 | 1759387 | 2019-10-17 21:45:50 | Happy | 9,000 | 8,510 | -490 | /gym.php?step=train&rfcv=undefined | |
| 3200055744 | 1759387 | 2019-10-17 21:45:06 | Happy | 4,500 | 9,000 | 4,500 | /item.php?rfcv=undefined | |
| 3200055387 | 1759387 | 2019-10-17 21:45:03 | Happy | 9,500 | 4,500 | -5,000 | /item.php?rfcv=undefined | |
| 3200054446 | 1759387 | 2019-10-17 21:44:54 | Happy | 7,000 | 9,500 | 2,500 | /item.php?rfcv=undefined | |
| 3200054414 | 1759387 | 2019-10-17 21:44:52 | Happy | 4,500 | 7,000 | 2,500 | /item.php?rfcv=undefined |
Mentions:
realistassasin [1598729]
· Zoot [1759387]
Thank you for figuring ou tgv the first one, I am dumbass.
The timestamps dont match up for the 15 minute reset though... they are correct but the reset shouldn't have occured within seconds?
| 17-10-2019 21:45:50 | Zoot used 990 energy training their dexterity 99 times increasing it by X to X |
| 17-10-2019 21:45:06 | Zoot used some Ecstasy gaining 4,500 happiness |
| 17-10-2019 21:44:54 | Zoot used an Erotic DVD gaining 2,500 happiness |
| 17-10-2019 21:44:52 | Zoot used an Erotic DVD gaining 2,500 happiness |
You took your first Erotic DVD at 21:44:52, the second one at 21:44:54. The Ecstasy was taken at 21:45:06. All you had was seconds?
Mentions:
Zoot [1759387]
Nope I understand now. I screwed up in both cases. Thank you.