This has started happening a few days ago.
Using android phone and chrome browser.
When entering/creating a race the map often fails to show. When this happens, refreshing the page will show your last completed race instead of the current queued one.
Once the race has begun, the map will still fail to show sometimes, however it will no longer show the previous race.
Are you able to provide a screenshot of this please?
[image: i.imgur.com]I'll pass this over to Pavel; can replicate on Google Chrome for Android. However, I cannot replicate on the Android app.
This only happens after loading the page from the icon and joining a race.
Refreshing the page loads the map.
From a different thread about the same issue:
I was able to reproduce it.
Even after reloading the page, where the race map did show up, if you tap the race icon again the map won't show again.
It happens both when using the icon and when going there through the "city" tab.
The mobile app does not have this issue.
The issue also occured for me when I checked the "request desktop version" option, but not when using the torn desktop icon on the top right.
Clearing my cache did not help.
I noticed this, a few weeks ago. Probably by the end of the "3 weeks without patch" period.
Hi) Thank you for the bug report) Give me please information about the version of your operating system and browser)
Thanks)
I believe I was on windows 10 1903 at the time, and a recent desktop chrome version at the time.
I'm not OP but it did experience the same issue
Still not solved this ?
I can not longer replicate it seems, can OP confirm if they are still experiencing this please?
I shal try when I land.
I now use kiwi browsers, which has no such issues but I shal try with Chrome again.
Did you manage to check it? :)
Tested a couple today, seems to be working fine now.
Let us know if it becomes an issue again then! Will close report for now.
Thanks.