I placed 3 bets on GB Packers/KC chiefs NFL Game. I won all three. Notification came through so I went and collected. I did not realize only 2 of the three had cleared.
When the third notification came through I could not collect the final win.
Hee are the first two notifications... notice time stamps.
When the third notification came through I could not collect the final win.
Hee are the first two notifications... notice time stamps.
- You won $19,100,000 on your $10,000,000 Over (+47.5 handicap) bet on NFL Matches - Green Bay Packers @ Kansas City Chiefs 04:40:36 28/10/19
- You won $9,800,000 on your $7,000,000 Green Bay Packers (Match Betting) bet on NFL Matches - Green Bay Packers @ Kansas City Chiefs 04:40:31 28/10/19
Here was the deposit into my notification
ult.... again notice time stamp....- 2019/10/28 04:45:08 AM
- [image: awardimages.torn.com]
- Deposit
- $28,900,000
You won $19,100,000 on your $10,000,000 Green Bay Packers (-4.5 handicap) bet on NFL Matches - Green Bay Packers @ Kansas City Chiefs 04:50:31 28/10/19
You can see the last notification came 5 minutes after I deposited the winnings from first two wins.
I do not have the collect button to collect frinal win because all three were under the same game and I collected the first two before the third cleared.
Mentions: Feniks_68 [2155748]