Ever since i started playing this game i still haven't found out the effect that praying gives the player. Does anyone know?
What Effect Does Praying Have??
Started by Seth_g14 [2409341] on in Questions & Answers.
About this thread
Posts archived: 12 / 12 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 12
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 11
- Likes on archived posts
- 11
- Posts by staff, officers and moderators
- 1
- Authority score
- 64 / 100
- Historical score
- 17 / 100
- Story score
- 33 / 100
- Engagement score
- 58 / 100
Most-liked replies
Nobody knows, ya jus gotta have faith!
No one knows really. Lots of theories, nothing is confirmed. The most prominent theory is that it could influence a secret "luck" stat which would mainly increase your awareness. Nothing is confirmed.
The only known effect is that praying regularly (1 or 2 times a day for a week or two) is that you get a honor bar for it (the one I currently have equipped)
The only known effect is that praying regularly (1 or 2 times a day for a week or two) is that you get a honor bar for it (the one I currently have equipped)
Look here it may help.
https://wiki.torn.com/wiki/Church
https://wiki.torn.com/wiki/Church
Praying
Praying costs 5 energy and has no visible effect on your account. However, there is an Honor Bar, "Forgiven", that can be achieved by praying each day for ~2 weeks and is triggered upon receiving the message "* You feel the Lord's light filling your heart. You feel truly forgiven for your sins. *".
NO VISIBLE EFGFECT, SO THIS COULD MEAN IT HELPS TOWARDS YOUR LUCK OR RNG
makes your boobs bigger
Gimmicks and placebo effects.
Effect: Rolls the chance of obtaining "Forgiven" honor.
Effect: Rolls the chance of obtaining "Forgiven" honor.
Same effects like in real life, except you don't enter some kind of ritualistic trance that is good to reduce stress(, as long you are not some stressed out fanatic).
Dammit I thought it made your boots bigger! It explains the sore feet and upper back pain though.
It has no effect just like irl life it cannot benefit you in any way.
Can confirm.
but what if you pray your boobs are smaller?
edit : I mean as a man. I want my man-boobs to be smaller
edit : I mean as a man. I want my man-boobs to be smaller