Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Dog Tags

Started by DangerousJD [424296] on in Bugs & Issues.

6 replies · 81 views · thread synced · 9 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 7 / 7 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
7
Discussion span
→
People posting
4
Likes on archived posts
0
Posts by staff, officers and moderators
1
Authority score
56 / 100
Historical score
30 / 100
Story score
32 / 100
Engagement score
43 / 100

Mentioned in this thread

-The_Trooper- [1519366] ×3 DangerousJD [424296] ×2

DangerousJD [424296]
I had mugged userid 1519366 and it said I had gotten his dog tag, when I landed back in Torn I looked at the dog tag page and it said I had no dog tags, how did I lose it? No one attacked me between that time.
RatedR [72498]
from the logs i found this:https://www.torn.com/loader.php?sid=attackLog&ID=257e9859c7c19a3457e965da388e5338

and this is from 1519366's logs:
06/11/19 8:04:57 PM DangerousJD mugged you and stole $162,070 [view]
06/11/19 12:12:26 AM Someone mugged you and stole $100,959. -The_Trooper-`s +25 dog tag was taken. [view]

it looks you did not get his dogtag, is it possible you are mistaken? and i take it you do not have a screenshot of the attack?

Mentions: -The_Trooper- [1519366] · DangerousJD [424296]

DangerousJD [424296]
Nope not mistaken at all it showed that I got the dog tag. I wouldn't be making the report if It didn't happen just weird. No I dont have a screen shot I was in Japan when I attacked, never thought nothing of it till I was back in Torn and looked.
Stewie [1494547]
06-11-2019 20:04:57DangerousJD used 25 energy attacking -The_Trooper- and mugged them for $162,070 [view]
This is the only time you attacked that user and you can see from the logs posted by RatedR that -The_Trooper-'s Dog Tag was taken 19 hours, 52 minutes earlier.

I'm not really sure what to say. They had no Dog Tag to be taken from what I can see?

Mentions: -The_Trooper- [1519366] · DangerousJD [424296]

DangerousJD [424296]
I have no idea either to why it showed their dog tag either, maybe something in the coding lagged is all i can think of. I wasn't really participating in dog tag comp. When i arrived back to torn i had checked the comp page because i was going to return their tag, but it stated i had no tags then.
Stewie [1494547]
I do not believe you got their tag at all.

But, I suppose we can have Viktor take a look at the competitions logs or something, and see if anything went wrong.