hi im just wondering how is user activity calculated? is it just the amount of hours played?
user activity?
Started by DanielGloriss [2149650] on in Questions & Answers.
About this thread
Posts archived: 6 / 6 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 6
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 4
- Likes on archived posts
- 4
- Authority score
- 43 / 100
- Historical score
- 16 / 100
- Story score
- 29 / 100
- Engagement score
- 50 / 100
I thought it was seconds but never really investigated
This is my understanding also, although the figures don't quite match up, converting my activity seconds to hours is ~142.8d, but my time played stat is ~143d.
I think its still seconds. I believe when you are going idle (yellow icon), your time played still increasing but your activity will stop adding.
When you are online, both stats will be increasing.
Therefore your activity and time played will be around the same number (after you convert it to seconds), with time played slightly ahead.
Cant confirm but I think thats how it works
When you are online, both stats will be increasing.
Therefore your activity and time played will be around the same number (after you convert it to seconds), with time played slightly ahead.
Cant confirm but I think thats how it works
Yeah that sounds like a reasonable assumption to me.
ok thanks very much for clearing that up :D