Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Mission Impossible

Started by Harvey_Nobum [2215608] on in Bugs & Issues.

2 replies · 38 views · thread synced · 6 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 3 / 3 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
3
Discussion span
→
People posting
3
Likes on archived posts
1
Authority score
33 / 100
Historical score
15 / 100
Story score
32 / 100
Engagement score
36 / 100

Mentioned in this thread

LOOMAMEES [455926] ×1

Harvey_Nobum [2215608]
https://www.torn.com/loader.php?sid=attackLog&ID=316649cdf8bcf5c28cff63925687ce0f


You not feeling well or something? You can't even win at losing? This ain't Rocky 2 you know. When I say take a dive, you take a dive. After you kicked him when he was down I caught LOOMAMEES crying and making some sort of lasso in his garage. He had it around his neck. See what you done? He's so upset he's turning into some sort of cowboy or something! Next time you better do what I say, or I'll send some people after you to put you in the gutter for real.

  • Lose or stalemate to LOOMAMEES on the first attempt
Naked, equipped with a rusty, on Xanax, and with speed significantly lower than my other stats it was impossible to miss this guy!

Mentions: LOOMAMEES [455926]