NVR MIND
About this thread
Posts archived: 13 / 13 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 13
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 11
- Likes on archived posts
- 20
- Posts by staff, officers and moderators
- 2
- Authority score
- 41 / 100
- Historical score
- 29 / 100
- Story score
- 51 / 100
- Engagement score
- 55 / 100
Most-liked replies
- PrincessJulie [11229] Admin
· 1 likes ·
Moved to discord
f**k no
Yes, I always join random discord channels just because they disallow swearing. Are you for real?
Yeah hes f**ked
i dont see this going wrong in any way...
Moved to discord
Man I kinda feel bad cuz he is trying to make his gameplay more fun.
But I cant promise I wont cuss.
But I cant promise I wont cuss.
[image: i.gyazo.com]
[image: i.gyazo.com]
[image: i.gyazo.com]
update: i have been kicked :(
[image: cdn.discordapp.com]
[image: i.gyazo.com]
[image: i.gyazo.com]
update: i have been kicked :(
[image: cdn.discordapp.com]
...
Best fun I had this hour tbh
bruh i missed it
I know right? :(
Moving to Graveyard