F
F
Started by ZombieBoi01 [2339442] on in Fun & Games.
About this thread
Posts archived: 9 / 9 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 9
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 6
- Likes on archived posts
- 5
- Posts by staff, officers and moderators
- 1
- Authority score
- 38 / 100
- Historical score
- 15 / 100
- Story score
- 41 / 100
- Engagement score
- 51 / 100
Most-liked replies
- MsExa [1745481] Committee
· 4 likes ·
[image: i.kym-cdn.com]
Mentioned in this thread
ZombieBoi01 [2339442] ×1
That's why it's a roulette?
Trust me I have 80mil in my bank, I don't need the money.
Trust me I have 80mil in my bank, I don't need the money.
Nice scam bud
Guess what, of it's a scam, LITERALLY anyone could mug me/put a bounty and get their money back. I'm only level 20
Not unless you have moneys you plan on washing the money with.
Everyone on this game is paranoid.
Everyone on this game is paranoid.
A whole 80 mil? Well you're set for life then, must be legit.
You sent $2,000,000 to Sanity with the message: YOU WON DOUBLE
(Still a scam?)
(Still a scam?)
You sent $1,000,000 to ZombieBoi01 with the message: Roulette
You were sent $2,000,000 from ZombieBoi01 with the message: YOU WON DOUBLE
I'm not gonna tell anybody what to do with there money. But I always like a gamble
Thats why I dont wear condoms , will she get pregnant will she not ? Let's roll the dice !
You were sent $2,000,000 from ZombieBoi01 with the message: YOU WON DOUBLE
I'm not gonna tell anybody what to do with there money. But I always like a gamble
Thats why I dont wear condoms , will she get pregnant will she not ? Let's roll the dice !
Mentions: ZombieBoi01 [2339442]