Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

help

Started by Randomhobo36 [2203901] on in Racing.

4 replies · 108 views · thread synced · 10 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 5 / 5 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
5
Discussion span
→
People posting
4
Likes on archived posts
3
Authority score
34 / 100
Historical score
18 / 100
Story score
35 / 100
Engagement score
45 / 100
Rogue [1873490]
Mudpit (all dirt)
Parkland, hammerhead, two islands, stone park (partial dirt)

Dirt cars work best on all the above 5 tracks.

Dirt is a different color than tarmac, which colors exactly depend on your racing class.
Triantos [984160]
guys look! I found a cute noob

lol... bro if you need any advice you can message me. no homo ¬¬
Triantos [984160]
I ment if he needs any advice on something else. You know... since he's so noob that he couldn't tell dirt from tarmac.

I sometimes get people from here message me for racing advice, so I thought why not help this guy out?

We have a nice community vibe in the racing forums!