17 replies · 336 views · thread synced · 4 days ago
· View on torn.com
About this thread
Posts archived:18 / 18 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
Archived posts
18
Discussion span
→
People posting
16
Likes on archived posts
35
Posts by staff, officers and moderators
1
Authority score
56 / 100
Historical score
24 / 100
Story score
53 / 100
Engagement score
62 / 100
Most-liked replies
Securop[2247082]Officer
· 3 likes · Maybe a parcel of special items from the store tab "special items". Why would you like to have such a parcel? Sincerely, Securop
They should add a new parcel that holds more items and costs tons of gold! Edit- Should they add a new parcel that holds more items and costs tons of gold?
instead of a parcel => container holds 1000 items => pallet of boxes => contains 100 items.
I really would like to see it too, since I hold each year for the holidays a giveaway and some prizes consist of for example 600 vicodin. Packing those things up and sending out is alot of time, so having biggers boxes would be win
While I find the idea nice (I keep some items that are seasonal and don't exactly like keeping them in 10x boxes) this belongs to suggestions. I rated + but needs to be in suggestions.