Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

50TH!! 50TH!!

Started by The_Postman [2318975] on in General Discussion.

38 replies · 664 views · thread synced · 9 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 39 / 39 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
39
Discussion span
→
Authority score
52 / 100
Historical score
25 / 100
Story score
58 / 100
Engagement score
70 / 100

People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.

Most-liked replies

The_Postman [2318975]
It's my 50th Birthday today ( happy birthday to me :) )
are there any players older than me playing this game?

oh and feel free to send me a gift if you wish ;)
Mudbottom [1879891] Wiki Contributor
Welcome to the CRS Club

I travel for work, and remembering which hotel room I'm in is getting harder. And if you can help me find where I parked my car?
AlexeaNikkole [888237]
I have a lot of friends that are older than you that play torn. That’s the neat thing about this game; old and young alike can come together to kick some ass
buzzard [2070555]
I retired from the US Postal Service Postman after 25 years there. Happy birthday! I'll be 67 in May of this year. Think you're having problems with hotel rooms and where you parked the car?; just wait! Have a great day.